"that is, if you are looking for something fun and extraordinarily
engaging, interesting, and life-enhancing."
Note: Text on this page is for demonstration purposes only and does not represent an actual course.
You see, this school stands for something far beyond the kick, the punch,
or a throwing technique. We consider ourselves an integral part of the village that helps
parents instill valuable character traits, beliefs, and habits in their children
I really enjoy being a member of Sonoma TKD, It's a great workout for the mind and body, and the
other students being a 10+ has been great. I feel lucky to have the school in Sonoma - Elaine Giorgi
For thousands of children, young adults and adults, we have been
- and continue to be - a place to refuel, recharge.
There are 3 different ways you can get started
Drop by the School
#1 - Watch us teach . . . catch us at what we love to do
- Spend a few minutes - look over our website go to our class schedule
- Find the class your interested in and a time you could come down and watch for 15 minutes.
- After watching, come by the front desk and sign up for a FREE class.
#2 - Give us a call
- We are here to help and answer your questions
- We will put you at ease about getting started
- And, give you an opportunity to try our programs
#3 - Use Our "Online Request Form"
- It will only take a few minutes of your time - we will never sell or give your infomation to anyone.
- We will contact you to answer your questions.
- And, setup a time for you to come by and watch a class or to participate.
What Sonoma Valley is Saying
"I have known Mr. Hoffman for many years and I truly believe
that he and his school are and asset to our community."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
text area 1
text area 2
text area 3
text area 4